1 garlic bulb
14 oz. can artichokes, drained and rinsed
1 shallot, diced
1 cup Mountain High lowfat yoghurt
2 oz. reduced fat cream cheese
1 lemon, juice and zest
Salt and pepper
- Preheat your oven to 425 degrees.
- Peel off the outer, loose layers of the garlic skin and cut off the top of the bulb. Spray with some cooking spray and wrap in tinfoil. Roast for 35 minutes until the garlic is soft.
- When there are about 15 minutes left for the garlic, add the jalapenos to the oven directly on the oven rack. Roast for the remaining 15 minutes.
- Take everything out and set aside to cool. Once the jalapenos have cooled, remove the skin and seeds and chop finely.
- Add half of the garlic, jalapenos, and remaining ingredients to a food processor. Pulse until just combined.
If you don’t want to bother with roasting, you can make this dip with fresh garlic and jalapenos. Start with 1 garlic clove and 1 jalapeno and add until you like the flavor. It will be stronger without the roasting, so you want to add slowly.
1 Pointsplus – 2 Smartpoints