Cal 367, Carbs 32g, Fat 13.2g, Fiber 3.5g, Protein 30g
- 12 oz boneless skinless chicken breasts or tenders
- 6 cups oreida cubed hash brown potatoes
- 1 1/4 cup shredded cheddar jack cheese
- 1/2 cup light sour cream
- 1/2 cup cooked crumbled bacon
- Spray slow cooker with nonstick cooking spray and arrange chicken at the bottom.
- In a separate bowl combine potatoes, sour cream, shredded cheese, and bacon. Pour over chicken.
- Cover and cook on low for 4-6 hours. Top with sliced green onions. Enjoy!